Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another fight

Is this a phase? I really love John.. a lot. Every time I think about the future, I can't see it without him. He's working so hard for our future as well as his own. He's working so hard to legitimize himself so he can be that guy for me, for my future, as well as for his own future. I really hope that all this stress and stuff that we're going through will be worth it. I really do! I need to work on my emotions and explosions. Should I seek counseling? I don't understand a lot of it because it's so overwhelming but I hope that one day.. one day I'll overcome my emotions... and he will prove himself.

one more week and if he's not on his way to a job... he's off to Sacramento. I really hope he makes a wise choice and I really hoped for whatever happens. :-\

Alright well i spent like 10 more minutes on this computer than i'd planned. TIME TO READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment